Are you unsure of which video marketing strategy is right for your business? In this blog post, we’ll break down the differences between B2C and B2B video strategies.
We’ll also provide some tips on how to determine which strategy is best for your company. So, whether you’re just starting out or you’re looking to refine your existing strategy, read on!
Get Content Ideas
1. Brainstorm a list of topics or themes that you’re interested in with your team.
2. Watch videos on similar topics to get inspired and see what’s been done before.
3. Take a look at current events or trends and think about how they could be translated into video content.
4. Ask your audience/customers for ideas – they might have some great suggestions!
5. Use tools like Google Trends or YouTube’s keyword planner to find popular topics to explore.
6. Pull inspiration from your favourite movies, TV shows, or online videos.
Define Your Message
1. What is the purpose of your video – to inform, entertain, or both?
2. Who is your target audience and what do you want them to take away from your video content?
3. What style of video will best convey your message – a documentary, interview, or commercial/promotional video?
4. How will you make sure that your videos are high quality and engaging for viewers?
5. Are there any other elements (music, graphics, etc.) that you can use to enhance the viewer’s experience?”
1. Being a source of quality information and delivering it via video will help make your brand an authority on solving problems for customers.
2. Videos should be a marketing solution for businesses who want to create informative videos without selling themselves. These videos educate viewers about your products, services, and value, all while building your brand.
3. Create videos that are both informative and engaging. You’ll be able to explain your products and services in a way that’s easy for customers to understand and concise while maintaining a strong focus on your brand.
Quality video content is key for engaging your audience so there are a few things to keep in mind when creating video content.
B2C videos should be engaging and casual but authenticity is the most impactful element of these types of videos. Preparation should be thorough but using pos it notes or reading pointers from a whiteboard is the best way to get those points across without appearing to be scripted.
B2B videos are created to get your product differential and value across to your audience and that your company has the professional aptitudes to deliver/supply your product or services so a strongly scripted message needs to be generated to get this across. However, once again, the message should not appear to be scripted but more detail is the objective.
The ubiquity of video content is only going to increase, so it’s important that businesses start implementing video into their marketing plans now.
Not sure where to start? BrandCam can help.
Our platform makes creating and publishing videos easy, and we offer a free trial so you can explore all that our product has to offer. Sign up today and see the difference video can make for your business.